This notice was updated in June 2018 to reflect GDPR compliance standards.
- We only collect personally identifiable information about you via our Website when you provide it in connection with a request for a product, service, or information. You may browse our Website without providing any personal information; however if, for example, you decide to place an order, we will ask you for your name, delivery and billing address, phone number(s), email address, credit card or debit card number and its expiration date. If you choose to complete a user registration form, survey or sweepstakes entry form, we may ask you for information such as your contact information (e.g., name, e-mail address and mailing address), age group or birth date. Occasionally, we may also ask you for other information such as gender, income level, and information about your prior experiences with the Company's products.
- No software or hardware techniques are employed to capture a visitor's e-mail address without their knowledge. Visitors need not register or give any personal identification to read the basic sections of this site. We will not share this data with anyone unless you explicitly consent to our doing so. We respect your right to privacy and always comply with your wishes to remove your data from our systems.
- Consenting to allow us to process and store your data is optional. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering information relating to our products and promotions to you as mentioned above.
- Our commitment to privacy: We want you to know how we collect and use the data you provide to us, and that’s what we are providing to you on this page. This notice applies to all information collected by Conffianz or submitted to Conffianz.
- Conffianz may use the information that you provide to fulfill your request for a product, information, or other service, or respond to an email or other request, as well as to create and deliver to you our newsletters or surveys, communications containing product information, usage tips or promotions, help improve our website or services, or customize visitors' experience at our Website. Please note, if you opt not to receive marketing emails from the Company, you may still receive "Transactional" email messages regarding your order (i.e. order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, etc.) If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We do not share your credit card or other account information with unaffiliated third parties unless you authorize us to do so, or if it is necessary to fulfill our responsibilities including, but not limited to, delivering a product or service that you order.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering. SSL Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card and debit card ordering information, including your name, address and credit or debit card number, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information. Please note, however, that although we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, no transmissions made on or through the Internet are guaranteed to be secure.
- Some information may be shared with third parties who help us run our website and email programs. They will only use this information to serve our needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance. They are Google Analytics and other software for our marketing initiatives (email marketing, ad serving and retargeting, and website tracking and analytics).
- How to ask us to delete your data: If you would like to unsubscribe from our communications at any time, you may do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails and programs, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.
Last updated June 1, 2018