Applications are currently being accepted!
Apply before March 31, 2019 to be considered.
As the leading Latina-focused skincare company, we spend each day helping women feel beautiful by providing them with effective and affordable skincare products that reveal healthy and radiant skin.
We recognize that a beautiful woman is a confident and empowered woman, one who chases her dreams and lives her best life every day. We also believe that education is key to becoming empowered and to unlocking a better future with increased opportunities. As such, we launched our Inexplicablemente Bella scholarship program in 2016, donating a percentage of all Conffianz products sold at Walmart stores to help Latinas pursuing a college dream pay for their studies.
Who can apply for the scholarship:
The scholarship is open to all Latina females living in the United States who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be females of Latino descent, and have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college or university, or vocational-technical school in the United States.
How applications will be evaluated:
- Applications will be evaluated on academic performance, future potential, leadership, and a statement of career aspirations and goals upon graduation.
- Financial need will not be considered.
- The authorized distribution of awards and the award amounts will be determined on an annual basis by Conffianz.
- Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Apply for the Inexplicablemente Bella Scholarship
This application must be completed and submitted no later than March 31, 2019.
Web forms generated by 123ContactForm